[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2006

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 4 21:06:32 EST 2006

Well it's the day after my 35th birthday but I can attend.  I'll just have to keep the celebration to a minimum on the night before the draft.

  -Jim

MBBlocker at aol.com wrote:
      Gang:

    After some discussions with various affected league members, we now have a draft date.  The draft will be hel on Satuday, April 1, beginning at 8:00 a.m.  The location will be announced at a later date.

    Please confirm that you can attend on that day.  I still had not heard from a couple of teams (Angries, Cups), so I want to make certain everyone can participate on that date.

    I will circulate a calendar of upcoming events (roster freeze day, etc) shortly.