[USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2006

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Feb 5 06:39:56 EST 2006

I'm going to a concert at the United Center the night before, I figure I do
poorly enough when I'm well rested. . .

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Jim Barrett
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 9:06 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - Draft Day 2006

Well it's the day after my 35th birthday but I can attend.  I'll just have
to keep the celebration to a minimum on the night before the draft.

-Jim

MBBlocker at aol.com wrote:

Gang:

  After some discussions with various affected league members, we now have a
draft date.  The draft will be hel on Satuday, April 1, beginning at 8:00
a.m.  The location will be announced at a later date.

  Please confirm that you can attend on that day.  I still had not heard
from a couple of teams (Angries, Cups), so I want to make certain everyone
can participate on that date.

  I will circ ulate a calendar of upcoming events (roster freeze day, etc)
shortly.