[USML Announce] Draft Day Location

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Feb 5 09:29:18 EST 2006

Unless we come up with another suburban location that will work better (and
I really prefer big corporate conference rooms), Rhonda has agreed to let us
host the draft in our basement.  When we hosted the draft in the past I
thought that it was too cramped sitting at tables in our dining room

We have lots of space and should be able to set up enough tables.

With a few extension cords we should be able to supply power to those with
computers.

Of course, if people would prefer to draft elsewhere I won't object.