[USML Announce] Draft Day Location

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 10:48:51 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/5/2006 9:29:29 A.M. Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

Unless  we come up with another suburban location that will work better (and
I  really prefer big corporate conference rooms), Rhonda has agreed to let  us
host the draft in our basement.  When we hosted the draft in the  past I
thought that it was too cramped sitting at tables in our dining  room

We have lots of space and should be able to set up enough  tables.

With a few extension cords we should be able to supply  power to those with
computers.

Of course, if people would  prefer to draft elsewhere I won't object.

--  Rich

Thanks, Rich.  I appreciate it.  If it's too much trouble, I'm OK  with
drafting at Sidley, too.  I'd just prefer the 'burbs if we can pull it  off.