[USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Sun May 13 08:48:54 EDT 2007

Mark,

I don't have access to USMLTrans so I can't confirm that you were the only non-traditional bidder.  Given the players involved, I think that's likely a very safe assumption, so assume that you own them and send a transaction to USMLTrans based on that assumption.  I'll talk to Mark to make sure this gets taken care of.