[USML Announce] Re: Klein FAAB/Trade Moves - REVISED & SUPERSEDING PREVIOUS MESSAGE

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 09:09:14 EDT 2007

Well, heck.  Since Kerber just sent his to the announcement listserv,
I'll do the same.

-Andy

<<
Trades

Trade Dotel, Dukes, Hinske to Nukes for Drew, Nathan, and Cirillo.
Place Drew in active OF.  Place Nathan on active pitching roster,
replacing Wil Ledezma who should be moved to reserve.  Place Cirillo on
reserve.

Trade Ryan Sweeney to Riptorns for Hank Blalock.  Activate Blalock at UT.

Position integrity:  In case the above is not clear, my five OFs are
Guerrero, Crisp, Patterson, Drew, and Ordonez.  My UT is Blalock.

FAAB [also entered on the web site]

$5 on Darrell Rasner.  If successful to reserve and waive Freddie Bynum.
[Note:  This bid failed]