[USML Announce] **NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL**

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 22:07:35 EDT 2007

Sweeney's no beany -- he is the White Sox startling leftfielder, and an
active member of the K9!  (In fact, he replaced Jack "The Man" Cust, who
hit *another* dinger today.)

Again, I'm fine with this interpretation ... the trade takes effect next
week, and we have league "common law" on how the Barrett Rule works.

-Andy