[USML Announce] Roster Correction Request--a Continuing Series

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:16:20 EDT 2007

Mark:
  As we contributors to Amnesty International would say, they are among the
disappeards...and conspiracy buffs would suggest, but only suggest, that you
must have crossed Mark Blocker about something or someone somehow or
another--perhaps you rejected an offer for Nathan...Manny....Millwood?
  Again, I am impressed by the Drastic Measure you will take to keep me
locked in the basement--but not for long, good friend, as you may note that
Ryan Shealy is back in action effective Sunday!!

BLJ