[USML Announce] Roster Correction Request--a Continuing Series

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri May 18 14:03:44 EDT 2007

Josh Wilson had three hits and two steals as the Rays' No. 9 hitter on Thursday.

Hmmm . . .  I think that guy is on my roster, but I don't see him anywhere.

Eric Hinske hit a two-run homer and made a brilliant diving catch in right field to help the Red Sox beat the Tigers 4-2 in the second game of Thursday's doubleheader.

This name sounds familiar, too.  But, once again, I don't see him on my roster.