[USML Announce] Roster Repair Request

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Fri May 18 23:05:26 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/17/2007 7:19:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
springkerb at aol.com writes:

The  Nukes roster needs a few fixes.  First, my FAAB bids and act/res
moves flowing from the trade w/ Andy have not been reflected.  Hinske
should be active at UT in place of Navarro and Josh Wilson active at 2B
instead of Walker.  Second, after two months on my active roster,  Chad
Gaudin's stats are still buried in "other" instead of showing up on  his
line.

Mark:

  I am stumped as to why some of these are not reflected, especially  the
Chad Gaudin issue.  I will consult with Jeff and figure this out.   Jeff, can you
give me a call to discuss?