[USML Announce] Roster Repair Request

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sat May 19 14:05:06 EDT 2007

Nukes Roster:

All kinds of issues here, but the good news is that most of them have been
corrected.

1.    Josh Wilson was picked up by the Nukes last week  so he was ineligible
to be claimed by the Brats this week.  I have undone  that transaction and
awarded him to the Nukes, effective last week.  There  are some complications
associated with that effort, so please have patience with  me, Mark K.  FWIW -
Wilson does not qualify as a 2B, so he will not be  activated at 2B as
requested, but instead at SS and Pena will be moved to  2B.  Andres Blanco was waived
effective as of last week.  Because of a  glitch in the system I am not yet
able to make the Wilson/Walker transaction  retroactive to last week.  I should
have that fixed by Monday.

2.   Hinske has been activated effective as of last week and  Navarro has
been reserved as of last week.

3.  Chris Gomez was awarded to the Nukes effective as of last week and  Brad
Snyder has been waived.

4.  The Nukes/Klein trade has been entered and rosters adjusted  effective as
of last week.

5.  The Nukes FAAB budget has been adjusted downward by $10 to reflect  the
two FAAB transactions.

6.  As for Chad Gaudin, I'm not sure I understand the problem.   As far as I
can tell, the Nukes are getting all of his statistics from the time  that he
was supposed to be active.  And when I call up the roster  his stats are
reflected on his byline, not under "other".  Mark K, you may  have to provide me
more information about what you believe to be the  problem.

Other than the need to fix the effective date of the Wilson/Walker
transaction, the Nukes roster should be in order.  Is there anyone else who  has roster
issues?

Jeff Winick