[USML Announce] roster maintenance

jhwinick at aol.com jhwinick at aol.com
Tue May 22 07:40:15 EDT 2007

John,

Changes have been made.

From: JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS <jfruit1 at bloomberg.net>
To: announce at usml.net
Sent: Tue, 22 May 2007 6:46 am
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] roster maintenance

Mark B./Jeff; I realize you may not have made manual roster adjustments from
ast weekend as of yet, but a couple of items that AllStar stats did not allow
process on Brats roster; Damon activated at the Ute position for J. Gomes..they
both currently show up on my active roster which is incorrect. Also, G. Perkins
was activated at P after the trade of Santana. Thx.