[USML Announce] roster maintenance

JOHN FRUIT, FAF ADVISORS jfruit1 at bloomberg.net
Tue May 22 06:46:22 EDT 2007

Mark B./Jeff; I realize you may not have made manual roster adjustments from
last weekend as of yet, but a couple of items that AllStar stats did not allow
/process on Brats roster; Damon activated at the Ute position for J. Gomes..they
 both currently show up on my active roster which is incorrect. Also, G. Perkins
 was activated at P after the trade of Santana. Thx.