[USML Announce] The Winick Weekly

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Tue May 22 09:07:26 EDT 2007

You're right-I just checked my "sent" file.  Dunno what happened, but the
point was that Jeffrey accurately counselled against Drew and Blalock.  In
any event, I'm glad to have again done something historical, even if
off-season. No surprise, since as Jeffrey would say, I have lost my
skills set, along with any remnant of ability to play this fantasy
game....