[USML Announce] FAAB Question

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sun May 27 11:28:09 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/27/2007 11:15:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

This part of our new  system is really counter-intuitive.

Actually, I don't think its counter-intuitive at all.  If you lay  your
transactions out logically (i.e. I want to waive Frank Francisco and  here are the
players, in order, that I want to pick up for him and once I waive  Frank
Francisco I want to waive Lew Ford and here are the players, in order,  that I
want to pick up for him), the system seems to make perfect sense to  me.

Then again, I'm in the office on a beautiful Sunday and am rather seriously
sleep deprived, so maybe I should just take your word for it.