[USML Announce] FAAB Question

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun May 27 11:14:43 EDT 2007

That's ok -- it's not a big issue for me either way.

This part of our new system is really counter-intuitive.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 11:07 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] FAAB Question

Rich,

I will defer to Mark B. as to how to deal with this particular instance.  In
order to minimize the work of the commissioner, it was the intention to
require all moves be made on the website.  As Andy correctly pointed out,
there is a way to tie the same waiver player to contingent free agent bids.
If you follow his example (which is dead on), this won't be a problem in the
future.

As for Francisco vs. Ford, since this is the first time the issue has come
up, I could easily be persuaded to give you a pass, but as I said above, I
think that is Mark's call.

Jeff

  _____

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .