[USML Announce] FAAB Question

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Sun May 27 11:07:29 EDT 2007

Rich,

I will defer to Mark B. as to how to deal with this particular  instance.  In
order to minimize the work of the commissioner, it was the  intention to
require all moves be made on the website.  As Andy correctly  pointed out, there
is a way to tie the same waiver player to contingent  free agent bids.  If you
follow his example (which is dead on), this won't  be a problem in the future.

As for Francisco vs. Ford, since this is the first time the issue has come
up, I could easily be persuaded to give you a pass, but as I said above, I
think  that is Mark's call.