[USML Announce] FAAB Question

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 07:33:23 EDT 2007

Rich-

I'm sure Mark or Jeff can undo the transaction to get Ford back on your
roster.  My guess -- and it's only that -- as to how the Evaluator would
work for your transaction is to submit three requests in order:

Bid Clippard, waive Francisco
Bid Vazquez, waive Francisco
Bid Vazquez, waive Ford

I know you are able to place multiple bids while requesting to waive the
same player; I've done that several times and it has worked fine.
However, I have not tried to bid on multiple players with potential
multiple waivers.

Mark/Jeff ... is this right?  Could we send the question to All Star
customer support?

-Andy