[USML Announce] Javy Vanquished

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 09:56:24 EST 2008

Gee, you're right, Brad.? Compared to?Javy, you have to conclude that those other guys are worth about a buck apiece for any team willing to gamble on whether they'll be catching lightning in a bottle?or throwing gas on the fire.? (Doesn't "Boof" sound just like the sound you get when you touch a match to a pool of gasoline?? Kinda reminds me of the "Lighter" brothers.)