[USML Announce] Where's Winick?

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 15:21:01 EST 2009

Andrew:
   Ron Shandler, the dean of fantasy baseball, pays Mr. Winick a very nice
compliment in the acknowledgment section of his 2009 forecaster (and I might
add, that even though we sophisticates who study at the feet of Shandler are
taught to pay little heed to his dollar values, my players are about $2,000
under valued--it's shocking just how good my team is).
     So, if you must know about Winick's whereabouts, try reading something
besides that rag published by Sporting News....although I must say, given
the quality of your drafts, I am shocked that you actually prepare this
early--trying studying something else next time, perhaps Mad magazine.....
Brad