[USML Announce] Sunday Morning On My Mind: Logistics

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at harriswinick.com
Fri Mar 11 14:33:51 EST 2011

Brad Lee,

Answers to your questions/requests are below.

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris | Winick LLP
333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060
Chicago, IL  60606
(312) 662-4600
(312) 662-4602 (direct)
(312) 841-2817 (cell)

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY, ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE & DISCLAIMER
?
The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential information, protected by the attorney-client privilege and intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or e-mail and delete the message.  Thank you.
?
Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer systems into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility by Harris?Winick LLP for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.?