[USML Announce] Smug Doug

Richard Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Mon Mar 14 10:31:08 EDT 2011

The Tribe has announced that they will use Carlos at first base from time to
time.  He has played there this spring.  He'll still spend the bulk of the
time behind the plate -- but he's going to qualify at first base soon
enough.

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Brad Jansen
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 10:29 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: [USML Announce] Smug Doug

Come on, Doug--what's the point of an early draft if we can't enjoy an
extended period for bashing?

Hey, Rich--I thought Matt the Bat LaPorta (Nukes $15) was the Tribe's first
sacker. If your prognostication that Santana will get in some games there is
true, then Lou Marson--steal of the rotation draft....

--Brad Lee Basher

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Doug Shabelman
<Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com> wrote:
> I won't capitulate and join in any public bashing of players including
> my own. I will at least have the decency to wait a week into the
> season to question my stupid moves.
>

> Doug Shabelman, President
> Burns Entertainment & Sports Marketing, Inc.
> (847)866-9400 (office)
> (773)269-9732 (mobile)

Hafner.

> Alternatively, I can hope that by the time Young gets dealt to the NL
> Santana will have played first base so I can move Santanta to CI,
> Yorvit to C and activate Hafner at UT.
>
> Duchscherer -- gee, there's no way I could have seen that one coming.?
Duh.