[USML Announce] Drafy Day Observations......

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 17:02:13 EDT 2011

Current lifetime BAs:

Dunn:  .250 (so not exactly a lock to hit .260)
Reynolds:  .242 (including the .198 last year)

Until last year, Reynolds' lifetime BA was slightly higher than Dunn's.

However, having gone to $15 to get Matt LaPorta and filled 3B with Wilson Betemit, I must obviously concede that pickings at the corners were slim indeed.  It made more sense to pay up for the big dogs than to get stuck with the just plain dogs.