[USML Announce] Drafy Day Observations......

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:42:36 EDT 2011

Yeah. I'm not chirping with joy about spending 29 on that type of BA,
believe me, but I went into draft without any CI and figured other big
HR guys like cabrera and gonzalez would go for far more (they sorta
did: 39 and 35, respectively), as would better BA guys like youkilis
and morneau (33, 30).  Konerko looks like a relative bargain at 27
compared to the other first base boppers available in the draft....