[USML Announce] Speaking of Vegas . . .

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 13:34:27 EDT 2011

Gee, another (former) Sidley associate was just in the Tribune yesterday--that one's now a WWE star and fiance of Jennifer Hudson.  Apparently, Sidley's really stepped up its social game since I was there.  Back in the old days, the best we could do for excitement was to have the occasional future President of the United States in the summer program.  Or, perhaps just as likely, I was never around when the real fun was happening.