[USML Announce] USML - Entry of transactions

Mark Blocker mbblocker at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 19:28:55 EDT 2011

Gang:

  Our rosters are submitted, so teams are free to start entering roster
moves.  A couple of notes.

1.  Please make sufficient roster moves so that you have a rules-compliant
line-up by Sunday.  You should now be able to change the positions of
players who are eligible at multiple positions.

2.  It looks like, for this week only, the system will let teams make roster
moves until opening day (Thursday) at noon.  I am not certain that is the
case, which is the reason for point #1 above.

3.  No FAAB moves this week.

  Let me know if you have any questions.