[USML Announce] Ask Brad Jansen

Andrew Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 08:13:10 EDT 2011

Dear Brad Jansen,

Thank you for your recent news item about Eric Hosmer.  If Hosmer is as
good as you suggest, I he'll surely man first base for the Royals the
remainder of the year.  This, in turn, will make Billy Butler a "DH
only" player for 2012.  Given that good DH-only players can be found for
a pittance in on draft day (see David Ortiz), how does that impact the
owner in my league who has Butler at $24?  Is Butler at that price even
more overvalued than, say, Matt Wieters at $10?

Thank you in advance for your insight.

Best,

-Interested in Indiana