[USML Announce] Ask Brad Jansen

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Sun May 8 14:24:35 EDT 2011

Dear Brother Andrew:
   Your question is based on the false premise that Butler and Wieters
are "overvalued" at their respective prices. They're not. It's also
reasonable to expect that Butler will qualify at first base next year,
but he's worth at least $24 even if he fails to qualify at there.  You
need to read publications other than those that feature photos of
Jeffrey Winick in compromised poses.
Kind regards,
Brother Brad Lee