[USML Announce] Kendry, I Mean Kendrys

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:43:15 EDT 2011

>From the Constitution:

            The waiver period commences with the Reporting Period
immediately following a team's notification of waiver to the League
Secretary and extends for one full Reporting Period. No team may submit a
free agent bid for a player during the Reporting Period in which that player
is subject to waiver claims. At the conclusion of that Reporting Period, if
the player is unclaimed, he goes into the free agent pool.

Accordingly, Morales became a FA after the waiver period expired, as my
esteem colleague Mark Kerber also noted.

--Brad