[USML Announce] Kendry, I Mean Kendrys

Brad Jansen bljansen at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:49:55 EDT 2011

See also:

   A player with a long-term contract *may* be released back into the free
agent pool at any time during the season or during the off-season, but a
team that chooses to do so will, for the next Auction only, have that
player's salary deducted from the team's $260 limit. Notwithstanding the
immediately preceding sentence, a player with a long-term contract may be
released back into the free agent pool without penalty at any time after
completion of the Rotation Draft for the season which is the final season
under the long-term contract.