[USML Announce] Two Home Runs & Rules?

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:44:48 EDT 2014

I'll tell you what's NOT an April Fool's joke.... the Skippies sitting atop
the leaderboard after day 1.  Guess everyone else is just playing catch up
at this point.   Kidding about that last point obviously, but it is nice to
see my name no longer at the bottom of the board, if even for a day.
 Thanks, Grady and Sal!

--
Dennis F. Adams III
(732) 513-8661