[USML Announce] The $10 Rookie Has No Value Myth - Fully and Finally Debunked

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 15:13:54 EDT 2015

I don't think I know who that is.  In fact, I'm pretty sure nobody in this league has ever said that.  (If you mean me, all I've said--and I'll stick by it--is that very few $10 or $15 rookies are actually worth their salary.  I also said I'd be happy to have Sano at $10 in light of his upside.  As Yogi said, you could look it up.)

Also, as far as I know, you never actually tried to trade Sano--not seriously anyway.  Had you done so, he'd have been easy to move.  I made at least one offer for him.