[USML Announce] Berliners are in the Market--or Maybe Not

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 20:16:18 EDT 2017

Cain's hardly the only trade bait on my roster.

-------- Original message --------From: Jeffrey Winick <jwinick at hwhlegal.com> Date: 6/2/17  6:17 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: 'USML Announcements' <announce at usml.net> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Berliners are in the Market--or Maybe Not

But I was just kidding.  No one was going to catch you, anyway.  Although….if Perez returns to his mediocre form of a few years ago and Allen sucks badly enough
 to lose his job and Cain gets traded to the NL and Estrada sucks half as bad as I expect him to in the second half, then perhaps you’ve just made it a contest.

Jeff