[USML Announce] USML Draft - Sunday

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:44:14 EDT 2021

League:

  Confirming that the draft is this Sunday morning at 8 am.  Jim
B/Doug/others, apologies from me for the conflicting emails -- totally on
me.  To avoid further confusion, though, please stop forwarding the email
with the "Saturday" date in the subject matter. Thanks.

  Please let me know right away if you have not signed up for Fantrax, and
if you have not received Andy's email with the Zoom link for Sunday.

  Also, Jeff W., please confirm that you have configured the Fantrax site
to reflect the retained players and the 23-player draft limit.

  Thanks, and apologies again.