[USML Announce] USML Draft - Sunday

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Fri Mar 19 11:06:11 EDT 2021

The Fantrax site is not yet updated but it will be by the end of the day tomorrow.

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris Winick Harris LLP
333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060
Chicago, IL 60606
(312) 662-4602
(312) 841-2817 (cell)

On Mar 19, 2021, at 9:45 AM, Mark Blocker <blockermark at gmail.com> wrote:

League:

  Confirming that the draft is this Sunday morning at 8 am.  Jim B/Doug/others, apologies from me for the conflicting emails -- totally on me.  To avoid further confusion, though, please stop forwarding the email with the "Saturday" date in the subject matter. Thanks.

  Please let me know right away if you have not signed up for Fantrax, and if you have not received Andy's email with the Zoom link for Sunday.

  Also, Jeff W., please confirm that you have configured the Fantrax site to reflect the retained players and the 23-player draft limit.

  Thanks, and apologies again.