[USML Announce] USML - Kool News

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 17:07:43 EDT 2023

 Football seems to be getting more than its share of great names these days.
    On Tuesday, August 15, 2023 at 01:37:28 PM CDT, Blocker, Mark B. via Announce <announce at usml.net> wrote:

No, this is not about a baseball player, but I could not resist sending this snippet about one of the pre-season college football All Americans.  Note the name. At least I know Mark Kerber will enjoy this….

CB: Kool-Aid McKinstry, Alabama

McKinstry has been starting since the second game of his true freshman season and enters his junior year as the most accomplished cornerback in the nation. Already, some mock drafts have him going as a top-10 pick in the 2024 NFL draft. The 6-1, 195-pound McKinstry has the lockdown skills to limit teams' best receivers, and with his experience, he's the kind of cornerback we've seen on some of Nick Saban's best defenses. McKinstry doubles as one of college football's most dangerous punt returners.

MARK B. BLOCKER

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
One South Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60603