[USML Announce] Pippins Nothing But A Dog - 2023 Version

Richard Robbins RERobbins at itinker.net
Sun Mar 19 20:52:37 EDT 2023

We were in California this weekend for a baby shower.  Since when do guys
go to baby showers?  At any rate, someone brought a three-month-old.  It
has been decades since I held a sleeping baby in my arms.  That was bliss.
I thought the kid was a loaner until ours is born.  I was wrong.  Sadly, I
needed to return the child.