[USML Announce] Bad (but not unexpected) News for K-9, Good News for The King

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 16:05:18 EDT 2011

Damn!!  Reading this made me realize that for the first time in about seven
years, I forgot to draft Tim Wakefield.

When can we start making FAAB bids?!!!!

-Andy

PS to Brad:  With all those furlough days, how can you afford daily updates
from Shandler?  And if the answer is that Winick has the authority to hand
out comps, I think we all should get them.