[USML Announce] Inflation ...?

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:00:00 EST 2015

Rick is right.  We went through an era where closers were *very*
high-priced.  I once paid $34 for the immortal Joe Grahe of the Angels!
I'm not sure the highest ever -- but wouldn't be surprised in Mariano
Rivera or someone like that hit $40 at some point.

Frank ... can we interpret your note as a bid on Chapman?!

-Andy