[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

Frank Luby zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 07:51:33 EDT 2021

Thanks, Mark! Great job as always!

Lubeasts look good, but Dean Kremer should be Y1 because he was an active Lubeast last year bought with FAAB money, right?

Question to the league: did anyone have Codi Heuer or Jonah Heim on their active rosters last year?

Finally, Sam Haggerty (Bombers) and Josh Fleming (Hoosiers) were also active Lubeasts last year. Does that make them Y1 as well?

Thanks,
Frank

Sent from my iPhone